You Are Reading

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Skin Cancer - Initial developments & conceptual strengthening

Initial designing; Before I actually began designing conceptually for my campaign, I fiddled around with ideas passing through my head, below I've documented my attempts at creating a suitable logo for the purpose of my campaign. I wanted the logo to share synergy with my title. Dying for a tan? was the slogan, and the logo that would of worked in conjunction was a sun bed depicted as a coffin...







Investigation into colour, specifically reds, oranges, browns.


IDEAface-mask (peel) - As a potential idea that could've worked with more planning and time. I wanted to include the effects of a face mask, after using these in the past I know that when you peel it off, it looks as if its a thin layer of skin. This would give the impression that the skin is burnt and peeling. PERFECT FOR MY DESIGN DIRECTION. However due to the timing I didn't have time to  remove the blue hue that was in the opaque peel.

Investigation into experimental type…
(communicating personal messages)





Idea generation...








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.