You Are Reading

Friday 16 May 2014

Royal Mail - Evaluation

Overall this was a very educational and informing experience, it gave me a better understanding to the scope of research and how much emphasis I should put on my methods of investigation. I also learnt more about how to use my hours effectively (Completed this brief while on Work Placement). Throughout this brief I worked outside my comfort zone as I haven't had much experience of designing on such a small scale repeatedly. The collaborator took a solely photographic approach while I did ideas and patterned designs, this worked in my favour as I was able to think conceptually which strengthened my inability of experience of working on a small scale. My blueprint idea was effective which was uplifting and spurred me on to keep in contact with some people at Turner Duckworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.