You Are Reading

Sunday 18 May 2014

Adidas Originals - Evaluation

The main foundation to this brief was making sure it emulated the brands identity of Adidas Originals. I was able to use my knowledge of this brand and design a successful campaign. It was my first time using Gifs and I learnt a lot about the process which I was so keen to but never approached. Now that I've experimented with motion in my graphics, I feel that I've conquered the first hurdle of starting and will be keen to create something more developed. Overall I can see the campaign working and having the potential to become popular due to the popularity of its nature with instagram. I could of incorporated more hands to make it more culturally correct however I only had access to those used, changing the hue and saturation of my own hand slightly altered the appearance of these hand designs giving it an overall difference between each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.