You Are Reading

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Dr. Me - Evaluation

Overall the design worked effectively, because of it being taken place in the studio, hosted by DR. Me we were put into collaborations, I was with Suzanne. I felt the brief provided me with a good opportunity to actually take some time sketching different ideas and manipulating these. As a pair we were also thinking perceptually so it was quite fun to try and figure out the shapes we could design that would communicate a lot with minimal elements.
I felt during the end of the brief it was more myself that was completing the brief as I didn't really have much contact with my pair because she was doing another partnership too. Despite this it was still quite a fun brief and I felt the flag had a number of purposes as oppose to just a design without a purpose. It also still kept the value of a flag design.
I regret not being more experimental with this brief, I would of liked to push the idea so the flag was laser cut or produced through another medium such as the screen printed or vinyl ones I produced and photographed experimentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.