You Are Reading

Friday 9 May 2014

Purdeys - Development - sketch

Purdeys is known for its silver casing which has its functionalities. If my approach was to be put in production, the inside of the carton would be lined with the same functional material that Purdey's currently is.


A soft orange was used for the ‘Natural Energy type’ (right),  this was because it provided a warmth and also emulated a theme of rising (colours of a natural sunset)

The blue design (left) displays soft edged botanical leaves whereas the Natural energy display spikier edges to convey the message of pointing on point.


The straw really completes the design and makes it clearly evident that its a drink. The colours of the two work harmoniously, sharing synergy with a sunny day. This is a perfect USP when on shelf. It also emulates what Purdey's is really about, feeling good and being active. 



I'm really pleased with how the structure of the nets has been complimented with the way I've applied my designs. I took the shape into consideration prior and sketched out the designs exactly to fit, so when I digitised them, they fit exactly as I wanted them to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.