You Are Reading

Thursday 8 May 2014

Purdeys - Research

Research into the graphic design of Purdeys Rejuvenate and also the structural design of products. I've tried to note some of the more extreme and risky structural designs because they give an idea of what's actually possible when it comes to packaging and that I could try and break the conventions of what people see drinks packaging as. 








Could be linked to sustainability, recycling, minimising waste.










Multi - Purpose



Ok design but nothing innovative, doesn't really show anything new











Purdeys TMG are people who are active and interested in well-being. People who aspire to live a happy & Healthy lifestyle rather than make hardcore sacrifices. With this all in mind, I wanted to develop a 
product that would attract the consumers attention through the
 interaction of the packaging and its structure rather than gharish coloured packaging. I thought it would be better to introduce boldness through the advertising of the product and keep the colours of the product soft/ healthy

As you can see from the inspiration above, I explored how packaging could be used more creatively and usefully while still communicating its contents. I particularly took interest in the bottom-left image. This is because it struck me as a strong focus point for sustainability, giving the opportunity to greatly decrease the size of the packaging when drank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.