You Are Reading

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Skin Cancer - Evaluation

After the completion of this brief I was relieved that I was able to make it look so professional and targeted so directly at its TMG. I will also pursue the Mcmillan Cancer foundation with all of the contacts from hospital I received and have been in contact with, to try and get the campaign noticed. I feel the concept works well and communicates what it needs, the scar and composition of the type surrounding strengthens the concept tenfold. I could of created the book and also various DP's however due to time constraints I didn't have the time I needed. On the other hand the campaign still has a strong purpose and is very relevant for contemporary times so it has a potential. It was quite a difficult brief to visually be faced with my scar consistently however it was worth exploiting the issue and the photographs actually ended up looking quite professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.