You Are Reading

Monday 19 May 2014

DK Books - Evaluation

I completed this brief strategically because it was undertaken as a spin off from my Cancer Research brief, the purpose of this was because DK Books were offering internships through a competition which was to design a double page spread. Their visual style was perfect for my approach and also fit in with their requirements and topics of interest. I feel this was a strong double page spread and the composition of the body gives a very advertising aesthetic to the overall photograph. One weakness of this design is that there could of been more experimentation in relation to the layout of type on the right page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Leeds College of Art. Graphic Design.
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.